Zumba Gold Plymouth
Zumba Gold Plymouth Woodford Methodist Church Hall Pympton, Saturdays 9.30am
- Want to join a ZUMBA® ® class but feel it might be a bit too hard right now?
- Feeling like you’re just not fit enough?
- You feel too old for ZUMBA®
- Two left feet and cant move fast enough in a normal ZUMBA® Class
- NO NEED TO WORRY – ZUMBA® Gold Plymouth is the class for YOU!
What is ZUMBA® Gold?
ZUMBA® Gold is not your ordinarly exercise class. ZUMBA® ® Gold is a fun and exciting fitness party!
ZUMBA® ® Gold is created to help you if you are:
- totally new to exercise
- recovering from injury or illness
- struggling with weight issues
- older or less active
- experiencing limited mobility
- required to use a chair or wheelchair
- experiencing limitations which prevent participation in a normal ZUMBA® ® class
At ZUMBA® Gold you can enjoy the ZUMBA® party but at a pace that is more suited to you.
It’s simple to follow, regardless of your age or your ability you can particpate. Absolutely no expereince is required. It is low,impact and high cardio. Mostly its is FUN!
ZUMBA ® Gold emphasises the basics in an easy to follow, fun class that includes styles such as:
Merengue Bachata Swing
Salsa Cumbia Bhangra
Flemenco Cha Cha Tango
How is ZUMBA® Gold different to a regular ZUMBA® ® class?Benefits of ZUMBA® Gold
The main difference is that ZUMBA® Gold is a lower intensity, not as fast, but just as much fun as your regular ZUMBA® class.
The ZUMBA® Gold class is a not as long as a normal ZUMBA® Class (this varies depending on the participants), the warm-up and cool-downs are longer to ease you in and out of the exercise portion, and the speed of the dance moves are slower.
But remember – slowing things down does NOT slow down the fun!
The ZUMBA® Gold chair class is designed to provide an appropriate, fun workout for those who are sedentrary or wheelchair bound. This is especially beneficial for those who are in assisted living, and short or long term care facilities.
If you want to have fun and be gently active, ZUMBA® Gold is the workout you have been looking for!
ZUMBA® Gold participants receive long term health benefits while experiencing an absolute fun workout in a class of easy but inspiring movements desgined to engage and captivate for life!
ZUMBA® Gold uses latin and woeld rhythms with easy-to-follow moves to create an additcitive effective safe fitness program. The class utilisies interval training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the entire body to create unique workout
ZUMBA® Gold is specifically designed for the adults looking to increase their activity in an safe inviting and fun environment. Participants of any fitness level can start ZUMBA® Gold right away!
What are your waiting for? Come on out and join the party!
ZUMBA® Gold is good for:
- Postural Stability
- Insulin resistance
- Reduced Blood Pressure
- Increase Bone density
- Reduce the risk of falls and fractures
- Increase muscle tone and decrease age related muscle loss
- Manage weight
- improved cognitive function (from learning new steps and moves)
- improved balance and coordination (stability and mobility)
- improved range of motion, overall strength and flexibility
- increased calorie burned (weight control or weight loss)
- improved ability to perform activities of daily life (walk to the shops, play with kids etc)
- enhanced self esteem
- enhanced general feeling of well being
- empowered & enhanced quality of life
- enhanced relaxation
- reduced stress
- increased opportunities for social interaction
- increased opportunities to dance, party and have fun!
As an occupational therapist specializing in Older People Claire is in a great position to help all participants regardless of background and health issues. If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask.
Look forward to dancing with you in class very soon